The Next Generation Key Cutting Machine: The Futura Pro

BF7240 Special
December 12, 2016
The New SMART Lock CL5510: Net Code Explained
March 2, 2017

The Next Generation Key Cutting Machine: The Futura Pro

ORDER YOURS NOW

Main New Features

More powerful cutter motors, higher torque and speed to improve cutting efficiency.

  • Edge cut – 1,585 rpm
  • Laser/Dimple – 12,100 rpm

Faster cutting cycles compared to Futura

  • Edge cut – 50% faster. 100% of flat vehicle keys cut in one step. 90% of flat residential keys cut in one step with remaining 10% in 2 steps max.
  • Laser cut – 30% faster
  • Dimple cut – 20% faster
    1. Tip stop tool for edge cut clamp station, position 4
    2. Upgraded tablet and electronic board delivers quicker start up and faster response times
    3. Guided, step by step updating procedure via tablet, SRS/USB, or ethernet
    4. Kreate-A-Key™/ Instacode interface included
    5. Distinctive Style; Total Black with stainless steel accessories pad
    6. 2 USB Ports; one used for charging the tablet and the other used for tethering, updating via USB stick or importing code tables
    7. USB pen for updates included
    8. First generation Futura accessories are compatible with Futura Pro
    9. Redesigned ergonomic clamp handle
    10. Stainless steel screws resist wear



    ORDER YOURS NOW

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *